Methodological notes 1. Monthly data on earnings and number of
... - production and supply of electric and thermal energy, gas, hot water and air conditioning,
- renting and sub‐renting real estate goods etc.
Information for secondary activities are included in the corresponding economic activities according
to CANE Rev.2 .
3. Information regarding „budgetar ...
General Schedule (US civil service pay scale)
The general schedule (GS) is the predominant pay scale within the United States civil service. The GS includes the majority of white collar personnel (professional, technical, administrative, and clerical) positions. As of September 2004, 71 percent of federal civilian employees were paid under the GS, with the remaining 29 percent were paid under other systems such as the Federal Wage System (WG, for federal blue-collar civilian employees), the Senior Executive Service and the Executive Schedule for high-ranking federal employees, and other unique pay schedules used by some agencies such as the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and the Foreign Service. Starting in 2009, some federal employees were also paid under Pay Bands.